- Philippine Ecodestinations
- Author: Amadis Ma. Guerrero
- Award Title: Winner, National Book Award, Travel, 2000
- Description: In this fourth collection of travel features, Guerrero explores the beauty of the Philipine archipelago from Kalinga and the Cagayan Valley to Basilan and Sarangani. Photographs complement the text. A true handy guide for backpackers, trekkers, mountaineers, spelunkers, and ecotourists interested in exploring the country’s many scenic wonders, both on and off the beaten track.
- Place/Date Published: Pasig City: Anvil Publishing, 2000
- ISBN No.: 9712710122
- No. of pages: 160